Reverse Camera Stuck on.

Sabrina Weekes

06 Apr, 2014 04:08 AM

Hi there,
I am in need of some help with my vms nav, I Turn the car on & it's stuck on Reverse camera always even if it's in park. ALso cannot go to any other screens on the device. If you could please help would be great! Thanks Sabrina

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tech Support 5 on 07 Apr, 2014 12:06 AM

Hi Sabrina,

How are you doing?

It sounds like you have hooked up the trigger wire permanently to a 12V power going into the unit.

The trigger wire is normally hooked up to the reverse light power, so when you put it into the reverse gear, the unit and the camera (camera gets the power normally from there too) will switch automatically. But if you connect it to a constant 12V power, the unit is on the reversing screen all the time.

Hope this helps.

2. Tech Support 5 closed this discussion on 07 Apr, 2014 12:06 AM.

3. Sabrina Weekes re-opened this discussion on 07 Apr, 2014 04:03 AM

4. 2 Posted by Sabrina Weekes on 07 Apr, 2014 04:03 AM

Hi,I'm good thank you yourself? Thank you for the information just where would i find the 12V power in the car too see if this is the problem.
    Thanks

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Tech Support 5 on 07 Apr, 2014 04:08 AM

Hi Sabrina,

Who actually installed the unit?

We will recommend you to have the vehicle brought to one of our dealers to have it installed professionally because we cannot supply any information to you legally while we cannot access to your vehicle.

Hope you understand this.

Your issue is purely an installation issue if the camera is turned on all the time.

6. Tech Support 5 closed this discussion on 07 Apr, 2014 04:08 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with VMS please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac